CP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE EXILE- KEARN

Go down

THE EXILE- KEARN Empty THE EXILE- KEARN

Post by thefinalkillbegins Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:51 am

I've been writing Rebel for a long time now. I think its time to look at Kera's children, in Kera's pack which is called Exile. Kera had four pups. She named them Hunter, Gatherer, Healer and Leader, to signify what each was to learn to do. This is Gatherer's story, of how he found of his mothers scars and past, of which she never told. When a pup comes of age, he or she is taken to the old Loner Marking cave which burns a Y shape into the cheek. That mark used to be a Loner mark, but now it is an X shape burned into the cheek.

------------
Its been three months since I earned my coming-of-age burn alongside my brothers and sisters. Leader is a true leader. She is stong, she can outwit any wolf, fight any fight. She looks just like Father, Flame. A deep ginger pelt, long, with the same tuft of darker fur on her forhead. She enjoys wrestling with Father. I have a feeling Father is favouring Leader over us. However, a visit to Dragon always cheers me up. Dragon has these gloriously warm wings, and soft green scales in patches on her body.

Hunter lives up to his name too. He was a pale pelt, white nearly, but is a fabulous hunter. His first kill was when he was only three moons old, and he finished his training earlier, but he waited till we had until we had to get his burn. He seemed to be a loner too, and didn't really work well, but we constantly had good food and full bellys, even in winter.

Healer got on well with the old medical wolf Artemis, who taught him a lot, even though Healer knew a lot.

*Meh, I'll update later*
thefinalkillbegins
thefinalkillbegins
First Hunts

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum