CP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen Angel...

2 posters

Go down

Fallen Angel... Empty Fallen Angel...

Post by SuperEeyore Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:46 am

This a tale of a Wolf Pack,Silverstone,living within the beautiful and Safe Haven of Silverflame Forest. But this heavenly place won't be safe for long...

Hope you enjoy this story (: It is strictly Copyright of SuperEeyore.

--

Part 1 - Safe Haven

A story tells of a small community of wolves; The Silverstone Pack. Only around 10 or 11 of them. They live within the boundaries of Silverflame Forest, a safe haven for all Creatures. The grass grows greener than the World has ever seen, flowers bloom, bursting with many Bright and wonderful colours. The hushed trickle of Water, belonging to the small stream which weaves in and out of the grand oak trees, can be heard all throughout the Forest. The old Willow tree sways softly in the gentle breeze, its long Wispy branches outstretched. It calls other wolves to this Safe Haven, gently caressing them with its Silent calls. Silverflame Forest is a place of natural beauty, untouched by the Twisted, cruel ways of mankind. But unfortunatley, Silverflame was never to eternally be this way... A terrible danger was coming, a Danger that was unimaginably horrifying it would change Silveflame Forest forever...

----

Part 2 - All is Well

Memphis sat down quietly, his deep brown eyes scanning over his small Pack slowly before he lay down in the shade of the Old Willow tree. Resting his head on his paws he sighed heavily, his pure white fur wet with sweat from the suns searing heat. It was nearing the middle of Summer, which meant long, hot days for the Silverstone Pack. And the nights didn't get much better. Humid and restless, not ideal for a wolf. It was always hot in the Summer, yet there had never once been a drought. Memphis panted lightly as he shifted around uneasily, trying to find a comfortable position. One of the younger females, Arabella, trotted towards him quickly, causing him to sit up swiftly, 'Is there something wrong?' He asked her abruptly, brushing his tail across the ground gently, ''No nothing is wrong, Sir. I just wanted to ask you if you would like to come down to the stream with the rest of us?'' She questioned him, a bright smile on her face as she licked her tail from side to side rapidly. Memphis sat deep in thought, staring down at the ground contently before glancing back up at Arabella, 'Ok then.' He nodded, smiling softly at her as he stood up, waiting for Arabella to lead the way. Arabella let out a soft yip as she twirled around gracefully, light on her paws as she bounded forwards happily. Her bright blue eyes were wide with excitement as they neared the stream, her scruffy chocolate brown fur was already wet with water. Memphis figured that she had already been to the stream, but being the young wolf she was, her fun wasn't over yet. Memphis wasn't much older, only by a year. Memphis' eyes softened as Arabella stopped to glance back at Memphis who was lagging behind, obviously taking his time, ''Come on!'' Arabella barked happilly, he tail wagging from side to side softly. Memphis only slowed more, smiling lazily as his gaze fixed onto hers, lost in her bright blue eyes... Arabella tilted her head, smiling slightly as she watched him, ''Starstruck?'' She teased. Arabella, or Bella as Memphis would call her, knew that he liked her, alot. But he wouldn't admit it, he was very stubborn wolf. Memphis shook his head quickly, 'No...' He said quickly in embarresment. ''Well come on then!'' She grinned,bounding ahead into the stream witout hesitation. Memphis grinned to himself, swiftly following her to the strea where the others were relaxing or having fun in the cool water. And so the day continued, long into the humid night before atlast they came back to rest... All was well at the Silverstone Pack. But not for long...

Part 3 will be coming shortly What a Face Feel free to leave a comment ^^
SuperEeyore
SuperEeyore
Beginning to Learn

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel... Empty Re: Fallen Angel...

Post by 01NX Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:05 am

Awesome, and I'm being serious. Could we have more?
01NX
01NX
Found a Mate

http://www.duskhowl.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperEeyore Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:04 pm

Well,the Story doesn't end there! Very Happy

[Sorry its taken So long,I haven't had time and When I was about to post the next part It came up with the Log In page D8]

--

Part 3 - Heed my Warning...
Memphis was up early next morning, his tounge hanging out the side of his mouth and panting heavily, 'Why must it be so hot?' Memphis thought to himself as he stood. His dark coat was coated in sweat from the dense nights and arid days. Memphis took a few paces forwards, but quickly came to an abrupt halt. Hearing the hushed rustling of leaves in the bushes behind him, Memphis spun around, snarling savagely at the glowing amber eyes in the bush, 'Come out!' Memphis hissed lowly. The eyes seemed to bob up and down gently before the glowing eyes came towards him slowly. The eyes soon emerged to be a body, too. Memphis stepped back as he noticed the white wolf that had emerged from the bushes, most of his white pelt stained scarlet from blood. The deep gashes on his neck and legs made Memphis wince softly, stepping back again, 'W... What happened?' He trembled slightly as the unfamiliar white male breathed in heavily, his front leg collapsing and causing him to bow slightly. Memphis stepped forth quickly to aid the white wolf, but a few words quickly slipped from his blood stained muzzle, ''I'm OK.'' He breathed in a weak voice, closing his eyes for a brief moment and letting his head hang before he got to his feet again, ''They're coming...'' He managed to say. Memphis looked a little confused, and managed to pluck up the courage to question the wolf, 'Who? Who are coming?' Memphis asked worridly, flicking his tail anxiously, ''Humans... And they have special metal beings with them...'' He said hoarsly, ''And dogs...'' He breathed, collapsing onto the ground. Memphis stood there, wide-eyed in shock, 'We... We will stand and fight!' Memphis said boldly, trying to sound brave, ''No.'' The wolf said sharply as he finished, ''They'll badly injure you, or worse.'' He winced slightly as he staggered to his feet, ''Heed my warning and get out of this place. Before they get here, before they take your lives aswell as my packs own.'' He said quickly. Memphis felt a lump rise in his throat ad quickly swallowed, glancing around slowly before glancing back at where the mysterious white wolf was... Or had been... Memphis glanced around in a panic, wondering how he had disappeared so quickly. Not even a trail of blood was left, and Memphis could tell his wounds were fresh... Memphis repeated his words in his head, which wouldn't go away, 'Get out of this place. Before they get here, before they take your lives aswell as my packs own...'

--

Part 4 coming soon Very Happy
SuperEeyore
SuperEeyore
Beginning to Learn

Back to top Go down

Post by 01NX Sat Jan 30, 2010 5:52 am

O.O You are making me seriously want more. How the hell do you do it. *Wide eyes*
01NX
01NX
Found a Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperEeyore Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:29 am

Sorry I haven't been on,I've been very busy lately (; *Taps nose* Secret ;D

--

Part 4 - I'll loose everything...
Memphis was still trying to get over his encounter with the wolf from earlier, and he had told his Pack to be cautious when they were out hunting and such. But Memphis was still afraid. Afraid he would loose his closest friends, afraid he would loose the love of his life, afraid he would loose his home... Now, this brings me onto a small, low ranking she-wolf named Stardaze. She was a beautiful she-wolf, and Memphis was deeply in love with her. She had a silvery grey pelt, and the most beautiful blue eyes you had ever seen. Memphis would protect her with his life if he had to. And he was so afraid, so very afraid. He was going to loose everything he had loved, and everything that was close to him. Including Stardaze... Suddenly, a large, russet coloured male appeared from the bushes. He was limpin slightly, and there was something embedded in his hind leg. This was enough to make Memphis feel sick to the pit of his stomach. Memphis stood with a whine, and glanced at the russet coloured males wound, known as Bloodrun, 'What happened?' Memphis asked, his voice shaky, ''Humans.'' Bloodrun panted. Memphis stifled a whine as he stepped back, 'Go. Rest. Get Dandelion to help you.' He said quickly, and he nodded, turning towards the rest of the Pack and limped towards them, 'Dandelion.' Memphis barked sharply. A small, gingery brown male with four black stockings and tail tip stood, ''Yes?'' He said quickly, his tail swishing form side to side slowly, 'Help Bloodrun. He's injured. Quite badly.' He said quickly. Dandelion nodded, his muzzle dipping slightly before he followed Bloodrun swiftly towards the river. Dandelion was the Packs medical wolf: He helped those who were injured or ill. As they disappeared towards the distance, Memphis leapt up onto the large rock at the edge of the clearing, 'Nobody is to go out alone. You must go in groups of atleast three.' Memphis barked loudly to the others. A sudden realisation struck him. Bloodrun had gone out with Blackwork, and he hadn't returned...

--

Part 5 will be coming soon Very Happy
SuperEeyore
SuperEeyore
Beginning to Learn

Back to top Go down

Post by 01NX Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:31 am

Shocked

Oh dear, what are we humans doing?
01NX
01NX
Found a Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperEeyore Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:01 pm

**IMPORTANT**
There may be a fifth part to the story,there may not. I have been caught up with other stuff recently,and haven't had time for CP. Please understand that you will have to wait longer,and I am trying my absolute best to get a fifth part in.

Thankyou.
SuperEeyore
SuperEeyore
Beginning to Learn

Back to top Go down

Post by 01NX Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:33 am

SuperEeyore wrote:
**IMPORTANT**
There may be a fifth part to the story,there may not. I have been caught up with other stuff recently,and haven't had time for CP. Please understand that you will have to wait longer,and I am trying my absolute best to get a fifth part in.

Thankyou.

It's ok. I've been busy too (:
01NX
01NX
Found a Mate

Back to top Go down

Post by SuperEeyore Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:29 am

Ok,more news. I have decided to continue this story at my new site :] If you wish to continue reading the story,then PM me asking for the site URL. It's still under construction 'n' stuff,so the fifth part might not come for another week at the max 8]
SuperEeyore
SuperEeyore
Beginning to Learn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum