CP Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES MUST BE STUCK TO

2 posters

Go down

RULES MUST BE STUCK TO Empty RULES MUST BE STUCK TO

Post by thefinalkillbegins Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:24 am

As we have been lawless, we need some rules.

1. Do not create more than one account. This is counted as cheating. And cheaters never win. Double-accounters will be banned. If you loose your login details, there is a button called 'reset password'.If you can't remember your login, tell us your e-mail. Not too hard. If you no longer wish to play, send us a PM and your account will be deleted within 72 hours. If you accidently create 2 accounts, give us the username of the one you want to get rid of and, again, it will be deleted within 72 hours.

2. No in-appropriate talking. Talk in the forums in a sutible language for a 7 year old. Not overly babyish talking, just appropriate. Not all 7 year olds wish to hear swearing, sexual orientated talking or talking about sensative subjects. It just hurts feelings, wastes time and gets you banned.

3. No spamming! The definition as by http://dictionary.reference.com/ - a disruptive, esp. commercial message posted on a computer network or sent as e-mail. In understandable english- A message that gets on everyones nerves that is either overly repetative or advertising something NO-ONE wants, like a website.

4. No bullying! I speak from my heart when I say this. Bullying is wrong. It hurts the person who is being bullied. If you see bullying and do not speak up, you are just as bad as the bully. Lets make this situation something slightly more overwhelming, but might exaggerate it. Someone has beem shot in the street. The victim is distraut- upset, maybe even blaming themselves. They may not go in public in fear of being attacked again. They may loose their jobs. This could even lead to suicide. Now, the person who sees it and does not speak up. They are known as on-lookers. They are doing bad if they do not report to the police about the incident. Guilt might come on. In fact, 6/10 crimes could be more easily solved if on-lookers come forward. And the shooter? Well, you know as well as I do.

Please stick to these Razz
thefinalkillbegins
thefinalkillbegins
First Hunts

Back to top Go down

RULES MUST BE STUCK TO Empty Re: RULES MUST BE STUCK TO

Post by 01NX Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:43 pm

thefinalkillbegins wrote:An if you do not comply....

YOU WILL BE ASSUMILATED

RESISTANCE IS FUTILE

We are Wolf Borg. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE
01NX
01NX
Found a Mate

http://www.duskhowl.forumclan.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum